The uAttend MN2000 makes time and attendance simple and smart, with a Face Scan time clock combined with time sheets in the cloud, eliminate 'buddy punching'. Simply look at your time clock or wave your proximity card passed the MN2000 and your time log is instantly sent to your cloud time sheets, all data is live. Employees simply look at the facial recognition time clock making it completely contactless.
A truly plug'n'play time clock, no networking knowledge required. Easily connect multiple clocks to the same web account. Access your time sheets from any device on the internet, no software to install or maintain. Easily export your approved time sheets to your payroll software, Quickbooks, MYOB, Attache, KeyPay, Cloud Payroll, Reckon, Unipay and more.
- 3.5” Colour Touch Screen
- Clock on using a Face Scan, Proximity Card, Proximity Key-Tag or Pin-Code
- Touchless biometric clocking
- Under 2 seconds to clock on
- Data transfer live to your web time sheets
- Calculates your time sheets ready for payroll
- Network Connection: Ethernet only, optional external WiFi adapter available
- Up to 200 high quality individual employee images
- LIFETIME Full Support included
- LIFETIME Replacements
- NEW Employee Scheduling - Assign employees to positions, create shifts, then fill by the role as needed.
- Includes free Android, iPhone and Blackberry apps for employees to clock on/off.
- Employee Self-Service Options - Employees can request time off, check hours worked and view benefit accruals from the time clock.
- Job Tracking - Track two levels of job details and get accurate job reports to be used for invoiced or records.
- Leave Requests - Employees can request time off directly from the time clock
uAttend Employee Management System
The uAttend Employee Management System makes time and attendance simple and smart. Choose your web account plan, based on the number of active employees that will use the system, and your web time sheet account is active within seconds. No contracts, pay by the month with a very low monthly fee.
Why would I choose a web-based time clock system?
All data is live, see who is onsite at any site at anytime from any device. Free iPhone and Android apps included so staff working remotely can clock on and off. No software to install or maintain. Great for where you have multiple locations, all connect to the one account with no tricky networking. And receive our Lifetime Full Support and a first for Australia, LIFETIME Replacement Warranty on your time clock.
Add-on Options Available Within a uAttend Account:
- - Additional Account Administrator $6 p/month (Unlimited Supervisors are free)
- - Clock 3+ incurs a $10 p/month additional clock fee
- - Custom exports, excluding .csv or ProcessingPoint, incurs a $5 p/month fee