7 Reasons to update your Aussie Time Sheets Software to version 7
Version 7 is here and below are the top 7 reasons to update your ATS software.
- More Time Sheets Options: Choose to Hide/Show the columns you want to when viewing Time Sheets and running Time Sheet reports. Also, choose what you want to call each column heading.
- Brand NEW employee selector menu on Employees, Time Sheets, and Reports, customised employee description.
- Locations: Tag employees and time clocks to 'Locations' for easy syncing staff to the correct time clocks. User logins to the software, time clock employee sync, employee import, and exports.
- Faster employee enrollment, upload/download/remove an employee from time clocks directly on their user profile.
- Custom shift pay codes.
- Simplification of Payroll Export area
- Tidy up of selector tools
*Did you know we now have a SQL Server Multi-User version, ATS Premier? A must-have for ATS installed on Remote Desktop servers, and perfect for true multi-user access to your time sheet program.
ATS Premier Includes Mobile Clocking for employees working remotely to your ATS Premier version. Call us today for a free quote on upgrading to ATS Premier with ATS Mobile Clocking.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.