7 Advantages of Aussie Time Sheets Premier
- Automatically record employee work hours through employee time clocks or a mobile clocking app, and all the time data is stored and saved to your server or windows PC.
- The software is accessible from any client PC and has been designed for multiple people to access the software and data.
- It can be hosted on your business server and all the data is back up automaically to your server.
- Employees can clock on/off remotely using the My Workforce TNA App from their smartphone, the time, date and street address are recorded against clocking.
- Intuitive award interpretation gives you the power to calculate multiple allowance types per department or employee - never miss a late night shift rate.
- Beneficial for managers and supervisors as they are all able to access and login at the same time with any changes instantly taking effect, users can be given restricted access allowing particular users to view or edit, with all changes made being tracked on the Audit Report.
- Users have access to attendance reports for who is onsite, and in an emergency situation the report can be viewed and quickly printed.
Click the Learn more button below to check out more of the software features available with ATS Premier.
Our experienced support team will install the software system for you or perform the upgrade, or assist your IT Administrator. The SQL database will be installed to a local or cloud Windows Server. Client installations of Aussie Time Sheets Premier will all access the same shared data on your server. Installation of the SQL database and client application usually takes up to 2hrs by our team and includes training on the software.
Need your database hosted in the cloud or have multiple sites, ask us about our cloud database hosting option. Contact us here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.