Bundy Clocks - Where can I buy a simple bundy clock system?
by David Azzopardi
Bundy clocks have been around for decades and are a tried and tested method for recording employee's work time. Rather than an employee trying to remember when they started or finished, and rather than the employee rounding their times themselves, a bundy clock records the exact minute the employee started or finished.
While new time and attendance systems can calculate your time sheets with software, sometimes a small business like yours might choose to stick with the simple, straight-forward method of recording time using a bundy clock.
So, what should a bundy clock be able to do? Some key features are:
- Record the exact minute the employee started/finished, and possibly break times too.
- Keep daylight saving settings if applicable
- Red/Black printing, times can be setup to print in red if an employee is starting late or leaving early
- Automatic column shifting, time can be set so the bundy clock moves to the correct in/out column rather than using a button to select
- Connect an external bell or siren to signal for work and break times
The BY7N Bundy Clock available to buy online on our website is one of the most affordable bundy clocks available in Australia. Unlike the ones you'll find on ebay, our bundy clock has been C-Tick tested, which means it meets the Australian Standard for EMC which protects your business. You'll also notice that our bundy clock supplies are very affordable.
With 12 months warranty and lifetime support you can be assured that you are purchasing a quality system.
Have any questions? Why not web chat with our friendly staff or give us a call? One of our friendly team can then talk you through your options in choosing a bundy clock for your business.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Time Clocks
Aussie Time Sheets Basis & Premier now have an excellent new feature, Cloud Clocking! You can now easily sync all your time clocks to your software from anywhere in Australia. Employees can clock from remote sites with all the times syncing back to your software.