The Body Temperature Detection thermometer is perfect for capturing employees' temperature when they clock in and out for work. The device is powered via USB and can be mounted next to your existing device and powered by your time clock.
Simple to use body temperature detection. The device reads the body temperature of an employee by measuring the heat radiation of the palm or wrist, placed in front of the device within a specified distance. Temperatures are recorded and available on a clocking report from Aussie Time Sheets Basic & Premier software.
When the temperature measured is within the normal value range, below 37.3°C, the green LED light turns on for a second and the buzzer beeps once.
When the temperature measured is above 37.3°C, the red LED light turns on for a longer time, and the buzzer beeps three times. If the next temperature measurement is triggered when the buzzer is already alarming, the current high-temperature alarm is interrupted.
- USB Communication
- Temperature measured using palm or wrist
- Temperature Measurement Distance: 3cm to 5cm
- Temperature Measurement Range: 32.0°C to 42.9°C or 89.6°F to 109.22°F
- Deviation: ±0.3°C or ±0.54°F
- Device Dimensions: 88mm x 88mm
- Temperatures recorded on clocking report ATS Basic & Premier